Legal Insider Bot

How to Lose Weight to Cure Cancer

It was in the headlines in a national newspaper two days ago as of this writing. The front page caption was "Lose Weight To Cure Cancer". When I read it I some how laughed to myself. This is something I have known for a long time. In-fact I helped my aunt cure herself by urging her to lose weight a few years ago.
Yes a few years ago my aunt had Leukemia. Now she is in remission and has never felt better. But before I tell you how she did lose weight to cure cancer, let me tell you a little bit about this type of cancer called Leukemia.
What is Leukemia?
Leukemia is a form of cancer that starts in the stem cells of the bone marrow that make blood cells. Bone marrow is a soft spongy material that fills up the centre of the bones where also the blood is made. Then the blood stem cells develop into myeloid stem cells or lymphoid stem cells.
Lymphoid stem cells develop into 1 of 3 types of mature stem cells.
1) Red blood cells: These carry oxygen to tissues of the body.
2) Platelets: These form clots in damaged blood cells to prevent bleeding.
3) White blood cells: These are also called granulocytes and monocytes. They destroy bacteria and help to prevent infection.
Then we have Lymphoid stem cells that develop into lymphocytes. They are usually found in the lymph nodes and lymphatic system.
Leukemia develops when the blood stem cells in the bone marrow make abnormal cells. These abnormal cells are then called leukemia cells. As time goes by the leukemia cells take over the normal cells and make it hard for the white and red blood cells to do their job.
Now that you have a little bit of knowledge on what leukemia is let me tell you how my aunt cured herself with out drugs or chemotherapy. As you may know I am not a medical doctor but i am a weight loss expert so it was only natural for me to suggest to my aunt to practice some alternative health methods.
This is what I told her to do:
Fast For Five Days:
When I told my aunt that she had to fast for five days without food but only water she was terrified. But in the end she did it. The first two days were the toughest but but after that it was easy. Fasting removes all toxins from the body which cause the cancer in the first place.
Eat Raw Food:
Yes raw food. I got my aunt on the Paleo diet which consists of 90% raw food. The only food she did not eat raw was the lean beef because these days the cows are given antibiotics before they are slaughtered. All she was to eat was every type of vegetable and fruit she could lay her hands on, coupled with meat of course, chicken, fish, nuts and seeds. She was not to eat simple sugars, white bread or grains because these foods encourage the growth of cancer cells.
An Exercise Program.
My aunt is 66 years old a had never exercised in her life so I slowly led her into walking her dog for an hour a day to running for half an half a day. Then she started to incorporate some body weight exercises into the mix in the likes of press ups, deep knee bends and crunches or sit ups.
Getting Vitamin D from the early morning sun.
Even if you live in an area where the sun does not shine always expose your self outside in the morning. That is what I told my aunt to do. during winter she took herbal vitamin D capsules to supplement her diet.
I can tell you, after three years of telling and showing her how to lose weight to cure cancer she cured herself. She is so happy now and ever thankful to me showing her what to do.


http://women.vishare.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment